Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Wow

Today was a long day. I woke up at 7 and got to spaceland around 8. I just got home.  There were some chores to be done around the dropzone and i pitched in. Today i learned a couple things that i have wanted to learn for a long time. The first thing we went over was reconnecting a cutaway main. There was also a reserve repack that i watched. It was a lot more complicated than i thought. I also helped install a kill line on a slider. It bunches the slider all together after deployment so it doesn't make a lot of noise under canopy. The biggest surprise that i had is that my sponsor in no longer working at Spaceland. He moved to florida to start his own dropzone! So i asked the jump master who did my first solo jump to be my new sponsor. His name is Alex O' Conner and i will email both Josh and Michelle his information tomorrow. Going to take a nap now.

No comments:

Post a Comment